Quarry stone cutting to enhance your homes and gardens
Noble and timeless, quarried stone is historically part of France’s architectural and heritage history. Perpetuating an ancestral know-how and a transgenerational passion, the LIÉVAL & Fils team has made its size one of its areas of expertise.
The assets of LIÉVAL & Fils
Passionate and committed, Christophe and Sylviano LIEVAL have the essential requirements to carry out their projects successfully:
- Technical know-how with absolute precision,
- Advanced knowledge in drawing and geometry,
- A digital machining centre that enriches the gestures and tools,
- Noble and resistant materials,
- An appetite for construction, creation and art,
- A mastery of and curiosity for all architectural styles.
An overview of our know-how
With these assets, they are able to respond to your most specific needs: dressing of stone facings, creation of mouldings and vaults, creation of pillars, re-editing of old materials (such as a fireplace, a fountain, etc.) or masonry renovation work (interior and exterior fittings, tiling, renovation of historic monuments, etc.), etc.
Our future achievement: yours?
Are you a private individual or a professional wishing to entrust us with your project? Don’t wait any longer and contact us by telephone or by calling (+33) 05 46 95 01 58 or (+33) 06 65 19 59 25.